Sunday, February 22, 2009

Future travel Plans: Hangzhou

Not much to write except that I'm doing fine. 
I wish it would warm up, its cold here and it rains a lot this time of year so the natural light is really horrible for painting or drawing, being right next to the sea will do that though...

My plans for next month is to spend some time in 杭州 (HangZhou), possibly the month after, it depends on the weather.
I've always wanted to go there! Its supposed to be one of the most beautiful places on earth, I hope it lives up to all the hype, everyone that has been there raves about it. Either way the pictures are amazing! Hangzhou is famous for many arts related things (including one of China's best art schools) and its longjin (dragon well) tea. 







I will post my own pictures on the bolg later.

No comments: