Wednesday, September 24, 2008

2 Weeks!


Well, I cant wait to go! Only two weeks left and I'm just waiting on my visa. :) 


Anyway, now on to the news. 
I'm going early in order to attend the wedding of my friend's cousin. And....
we found a GREAT apartment in Shanghai. Its a five minuet walk to Shanghai Museum, Shanghai Contemporary Art Museum, The People's Square and Shanghai Grand theatre and that is just whats within walking distance. Also the apartment is not horribly small, 2 rooms + kitchen, bath and a front hall. 
One more thing that makes me happpy is that close by there is a street where every shop exclusively sells art supplies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soirsce,
Lovely blog. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts and looking at the fantastic photographs. Your mom is my cousin. I was trying to track her down to send a Christmas card when I came across your blog. I had to leave you a note to share my admiration of your work and to encourage you to keep it up. Your paintings are beautiful. You have much talent. And I'm so happy for you that you're travelling, living in China, studying Mandarin, creating beauty and enjoying life. Wishing you a year rich in blessings.

Catharine Decker

Soirsce Wu said...

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! My Mom wants me to give you her email address, I don't have yours I will post it here: eliza.moriarty@gmail.com

She wanted me to give you her phone number too but I wont put that online. Happy holidays!

Soirsce Kastner